Suntree/Viera Computer Repair Experts!
Data Doctors of Suntree/Viera, FL
In Suntree on Wickham Rd. in the Park Place shopping center next to Carrabbas
7640 N. Wickham Rd.
Melbourne, FL 32940
Recent Reviews4.8 on 274
5 / 5 stars
The service took a bit longer than I hoped it would, but otherwise the technician did a great job of resolving the situation. Also he did a wonderful job of explaining the problem to me in a manner that was not condescending.
Yes, I would most definitely use your services again, although I hope my laptop would never break down again.5 / 5 stars
I visited the suntree store for some advice over a problem that I was having with my PC. John Houseman gave me a fix and the problem went away.
I later encountered a more serious virus and brought my PC in for a fix. John and his associates did a thorough clean up on the laptop and had the work completed withn the time limits that they quoted me.
So far my laptop seems to be working in good shape.5 / 5 stars
The technicians at this store have always been patient, helpful and willing to sprnd time in solving my probelms.5 / 5 stars
Virus propblems appear to have been resolved. PC is running and internet access OK.
Time to fix the problem was a bit longer than I had expected. Brought machine in last Saturday afternoon and picked it up Wednesday afternoon.
John and Mike took the time to answer my questions and make recommendations.
5 / 5 stars
Chris, John, and Mike were terrific. They did 90% of the setup. The other 10% was the easy part which I did. I am very happy.