I have canon scanner "canoscan FB630P" and program "canocraft CS-P 3.7". I open that program and first window is "other error. Error Code: 0x10ff0800" then program start but if i try scan then that same errorcode window comes and scanner not move. well its move little but no much.
This question was answered on October 4, 2004. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.· Power on or restart computer
· Press your DELETE or F1/F8 key to enter BIOS / CMOS setup (if in doubt please ask your PC supplier how to access the CMOS/BIOS settings and change the Parallel Port settings from ECP to EPP).
· Select "INTEGRATED PERIPHERALS "and enter
· Scroll down to onboard parallel port mode then using the PAGE UP & PAGE DOWN key change the port setting from ECP to EPP ONLY then press your ESC KEY which will take you back to the main screen
· Select "SAVE SETTINGS and EXIT" setup and ENTER
· Select Y and ENTER to save settings to CMOS
· Your system will now restart and go back to windows
THE PROCEDURE TO CHANGE THIS SETTING VARIES BETWEEN PC MODELS AND MANUFACTURERS THE PROCEDURES IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE GENERALISED, AND APPLY TO MANY COMMON BRANDS OF PC.
Need Help with this Issue?
We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!
Posted by Silvestre of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on October 4, 2004