Speed Up Slow Computers
Do your computers take forever to startup?
Did they used to start much faster when they were new?
Before you assume they are outdated and need to be replaced, let a Data Doctors Performance Specialist perform a FREE Performance Checkup, While You Wait!
You can speed up most computers by cleaning them up, migrating to a Solid State Hard Drive, or by adding additional RAM (Random Access Memory) but you want to make sure you choose the right option. We can help.
If you want to see if your computer is being slowed by excess processes running in the background, try this quick test (Windows 7, Windows 10 or Windows 11):
- Press Ctrl-Alt-Del and click to launch the Windows Task Manager
- Look at the bottom left-hand corner for the number of Processes running
The lower the number, the more resources Windows has to execute your desired commands.
If The Number Is More Then 50-60 On A Desktop Computer Or 60-70 On A Laptop Computer, You May Need To Have Your System Examined To Determine If The Excess Processes Are Malicious Hidden Programs Or Unnecessary Items That Are Dragging Down Your Computer's Performance.
These excess processes could include:
- Hidden Spyware And Adware Programs
- Silent Identity Stealing Trojans
- Viruses and Self Spreading Worms
- Unneeded Programs
- Unneeded Auto-Launchers
- Excess Printer Drivers
- Excess Digital Camera Programs
- Excess Programs Loading at Startup
Let the Experts at Data Doctors evaluate the best course to take to increase the speed of your computer!