Data Doctors Radio Program
Cellphone's 40, Amazon Rips It, Blackberry & More
Everyone has one attached to their ear these days, in front of their noses in the elevator or in their hands in the bathroom. The cellphone turned 40 this week. We'll look back to the brick and see how this device has forever changed our lives.
Amazon rips it for vinyl lovers. Even if you prefer the warm, fuzzy sound of vinyl records, Amazon wants to give you some MP3s for the road.
Blackberry wants to convert you iPhone and Android users. They are letting you get a glimpse of the new BB10 on your current device. Can the Blackberry 10 save Blackberry?
Join us every Weekend as we discuss your computer questions. It's the Tech Show for Non-Tech People! You can post questions on Facebook .
Original Air Date: Apr 5, 2013
This Week's Links
- Happy Birthday To The Cellphone
- 12 Cellphones That Changed Our World Forever
- Adware On Android Rising
- Buying A New PC With Windows 7 | Mission Impossible
- Get Custom Configured Systems With Windows 7
- iPhone 5s Coming This Summer?
- The Facebook Phone Arrives | Not Really
- Smartphones Replacing Tickets
- Forget The Prius Get A Porsche
- Firefox Turns 20 | Version 20 That Is
- Vinyl Snobs Rejoice | Amazon Rips One
- Finding Free WiFi
- Where's The Dislike Button? | Why It Won't Happen
- Windows Blue Becomes 8.1
- Vdio | Social Movie & TV Service
- Help | How Do I Use Wolfram Alpha
- Smarter GMail Search
- Dealing With Flakey Hotel WiFi
- iTV Rumors | Is Apple's 60 Inch TV On The Way?
- Blackberry Wants To Convert You
- What Facebook Home Means To Your Privacy