Last Updated February 5, 2023
Information Collection and Use:
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. This information may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
The information we collect is used to process orders, improve our services, and communicate with you about our products and promotions. We may also use this information to personalize your experience on our site.
With respect to the personal data of users of the Data Doctors Website and the Services and business contacts and prospects of Data Doctors, the Data Controller is Data Doctors, Inc.
Data Doctors has also integrated components of Google Analytics. Google Analytics provides services that enable the collection, gathering, and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to our website. The service collects data about the website from which a person has come (the referrer), which sub-pages were visited, or how often and for what duration a sub-page was viewed. Web analytics are mainly used for the optimization of a website and in order to carry out a cost-benefit analysis of internet advertising.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data:
Our processing of your personal data is based on the following legal grounds:
- Your consent, which you may withdraw at any time by contacting us at [insert contact information].
- The performance of a contract with you, such as processing an order.
- Compliance with a legal obligation, such as maintaining records for tax purposes.
- Our legitimate interests, such as improving our services and promoting our products.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
We take the security of your personal information very seriously and have implemented various measures to protect it. Our site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information during transmission. Additionally, we store your information on secure servers and use firewalls to prevent unauthorized access.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We may use third-party services to provide certain services, such as payment processing, email marketing, and analytics. These third-party services may collect, store, and use your personal information. We have entered into contracts with these third-party services that include GDPR-compliant data protection provisions.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access and receive a copy of your personal data.
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to erase your personal data, also known as the "right to be forgotten."
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability, which allows you to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us using the contact information under "Contact Us" below.
Changes to this Policy:
Data Doctors, Inc.
2045 S Vineyard - Suite 124
Mesa, AZ 85210.