Excellent service as always.
Data Recovery & Business Technology Solutions
What do you need help with?
- Troubleshooting & Maintenance
- Data Recovery
- Data Backup & Disaster Planning
- New Systems & Networks
- Let Us Supplement Your IT Staff
- Speed Up Your Computer
Data Doctors provides professional, cost-effective business computer networking solutions tailored to your company's specific needs. Whether it's a simple fix or a large multi-site network implementation, Data Doctors offers your business an entire on-call IT department at a fraction of the price of a single IT employee.
We offer quality on-site business services, performed by certified technicians. For your business to be competitive, having a computer network is now a necessity for business computer use. Whether you have a dedicated server, a peer-to-peer network, or just need to share a high speed Internet connection, Data Doctors can design and install a secured wired or wireless network for your office. We can also provide all of the on-going business networking support that your business needs to grow cost effectively.
Managing and protecting your company's mission critical data (avoiding ever needing data recovery services) and having a good disaster recovery plan are essential components to keeping your business healthy:
- 60% of companies that lose all their data will shut down within 6 months of the disaster
- 1 in 5 computers suffers a fatal hard drive crash during their lifetime
- 2,000 laptops are stolen or lost every day
- 60% of a company's mission-critical data resides on hard drives that are not being backed up
We're also here when your disaster recovery plan fails you and you need our Data Recovery services. We have been performing Data Recovery for businesses since 1988, and our Data Recovery technicians can help you work through your issue, no matter how big or small.
Not sure what you need? Let our nearly two decades of experience help you make the right decisions when it comes to your business technology needs.
We can help you with:
- Data Backup Services
- Data Rescue Services
- Data Recovery Services
- Local Area Networking Services
- Wide Area Network Services
- Outsourced IT Services
- Computer Repair Services
- Custom Built Desktops, Laptops and Servers
- Remote Access Services
- On-Going Scheduled Maintenance Services