How to fix your mail merge.


I have a mail merge document on Word and it requires that certain fields are constantly changing. Is there a way that I can change a word that repeats without having to go into the document and changing each word manually?


This question was answered on November 12, 2003. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

What you could do is click edit, and then replace In the find what box input the word you would like changed and in the replace with box input the new word Afterwards click replace or replace all.

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Student of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on November 12, 2003