What is the color scheme?


I have this thing on my monitor that seems to be glued to it. IT was working fine until one day the dvd player froze and my little slibling shut the computer down manually. Now there is a big blob on my screen that is relate to a toolbar used to change the lenth and width of my monitor and color changes. Knowone seems to know whats wrong with it and i am greatful for any help that you can give me.


This question was answered on December 2, 2003. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

If you change the coloring on your monitor then on your desktop properties it should be able to fix it if not then its either your video card or monitor that is damaged

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Student of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on December 2, 2003