How do I fix a master boot record.


how to fix a master bood record


This question was answered on January 16, 2004. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

You can repair the MBR (Master Boot Record) by using fdisk/mbr and this will help retain the all the info on the hard drive.

Colleen Foster

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Student of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on January 16, 2004