How to set your default font color
I use outlook for my e-mail.
Each time I start the body of a new e-mail document, the color of the font is yellow. I have gone to tools, format, etc. and have changed it to automatic black, with no success.
On the toolbar the format indicates "normal", when I click this I have to click "black" on the pull down menu to get it to be black not yellow.
How can this be corrected on a permanent basis?
Thank you for your assistance.
This question was answered on March 17, 2004. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.How to set your default font color
You should try this:
1. In the Tools Menu select Options
2. In the Options windows select Mail Format tab
3. In the Stationery and Fonts, select the default fonts for your mail clicking FontsÃ¢??
4. In the Fonts windows you can select the type of message fonts you want for the message you will compose, for the ones you will reply, and when you are composing and reading plain text
5. And in the Stationary Fonts, select Always use my fonts, then click ok to all the windows to save change.
Need Help with this Issue?
We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!
Posted by Student of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on March 17, 2004