Why should you upgrade to 2000?
What are the issues to upgrade Windows ME to 2000?
Is it worth the $200.00 upgrade cost?
This question was answered on May 2, 2004. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.Well seeing as what system specs you have, I would say yes its worth the
upgrade to windows 2000 I'll try and give you a list of examples..
1) It's Easier to use in my opinion
2) It will support all your newer hardware better than older versions of
windows will (products will work out of box with out need to search for new
drivers in most cases)
3) If you decide to go wireless alot of that technology is already built in
to be supported through service packs etc (windowsupdate)
4) More reliable ( harder to crash: ie blue screen of death and memory
5) Lots of security built in
6) More support out there for it than older versions of windows such as
Hope this helps
Need Help with this Issue?
We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!
Posted by Nyree of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on May 2, 2004