Can I only use aol to connect to the internet?


Do I need a portal such as aol?

Can use internet explorer and the Arizona State University emme system to do the same thing?


This question was answered on August 26, 2004. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

Hi, all what you need is an ISP such as aol, or your school network to connect to the net If you have have an account on your school network you can get on the net.

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Djime of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on August 26, 2004