Do you mean PCMCIA Network Card ?


name of the card that is in the card slot in a laptop that connects the ADSL cable to the card, something like PCIMCA card.

thank you


This question was answered on November 1, 2004. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

I think you mean the PCMCIA Network Card

This is a high-performance adapter that allows any CardBus-equipped computer to connect to an Ethernet or Fast Ethernet network.

You can get this PCMCIA Network Card at best buy

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Jerry of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on November 1, 2004