COVID-19 UPDATE: How Data Doctors is preparing & responding. Learn more >

How to replace damage ports?


The ports on the back of the computer are damaged. Ethernet port is worn and usb ports are damaaged. Can I replace these?


This question was answered on March 13, 2005. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

There is a product call BF-7900 USB Port Replicator which includes 1 Serial Port (DB9), 1 Parallel Port, 2 USB Ports, 2 PS/2 Ports (Mouse and Keyboard), and 1 Ethernet Port (RJ45)

You can visit the website

All you will have to do is buy one USB adapter and connect the port replicator to it.

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Kera of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on March 13, 2005