Recycle your Computers & Technology with us.

Where on my computer do I connect the headphones for my Logitech Internet Chat Headset?

Posted By : Jamie of Chandler-Gilbert Community College on May 7, 2005

Follow us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Follow us on LinkedIn

Let Data Doctors be your personal IT department today

Am trying to set up Logitech Internet Chat Headset.Am

confused. Do I disconnect speakers and plug headphone

(black) into Line Out 1 ? (lime green). My Gateway manual doesn't tell in respect to "internet chat" set -up.

This question was answered on May 7, 2005. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

Unfortunately, most oem computers ship with standard audio connections One line out, one line in, and one microphone in is all you get If all you have is one line out, then you would have to unplug your speakers to connect your headphones One option is to buy new PC speakers that have a built in headphone jack A local Best Buy offers PC speakers with a built in headphone jack starting at $20.00,crid=103,contentid=6339,detail=2

About the author

Posted by Jamie of Chandler-Gilbert Community College on May 7, 2005

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Contact or Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!