COVID-19 UPDATE: How Data Doctors is preparing & responding. Learn more >

How do I transfer documents?


How can I transfer documents from Works to Word

on the same desktop?


This question was answered on February 23, 2007. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

When you have a word or works document you have to save it, and go to file menu, click save as, and you will see a small window below the file name there is Save as type box and you will have to save it as Rich Text Format (*.rtf) Then you should be able to transfer your documents between this two programs as long save them as (rtf) format.

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Jenille of Chandler-Gilbert Community College on February 23, 2007