COVID-19 UPDATE: How Data Doctors is preparing & responding. Learn more >

How can i block/restrict certain websites in Internet Explorer?


How do I get content advisor to just prevent myspace from coming up?


This question was answered on February 21, 2007. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

1 Open Internet Explorer

2 Go to the Tools tab

3 Go to the Internet Options tab

4 Go to the Security tab.

5 Click on the Restricted sites icon

6 Click on the Sites...icon just below Restricted sites.

7 Type in the site you want restricted and click add.

Once you have added the sites you want to be blocked/restricted click OK on both screens

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Ryan of Chandler-Gilbert Community College on February 21, 2007