How do I customize the toolbar in Power Point?
on powerpoint how can you customize your toolbar? When typing in the presentation and you use the same font/size etc. instead of keep typing it in w/the title and text is there an easier way?
This question was answered on July 14, 1999. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.How to: Add a button to a toolbar in PowerPoint
Select 'Customize...' from the 'Tools' menu
1) Select the 'Tools' menu and select 'Customize...' (The 'Customize Toolbars' dialog box appears.)
2) Select a category from the 'Categories' list box
'Categories' list box
3) Click a button in the 'Buttons' group (The description of the button appears in the 'Description' box at the bottom of the dialog box.)
4) Drag the button to the on-screen toolbar where you want it to appear
5) Release the mouse button (The toolbar button appears in the desired location.)
6) Click 'Close' in the 'Customize Toolbars' dialog box
NOTE: Buttons can be dragged from one toolbar to another While the 'Customize Toolbars' dialog box is open, drag toolbar buttons to change the order in which buttons appear
Need Help with this Issue?
We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!
Posted by Ken of Data Doctors on July 14, 1999