Recycle your Computers & Technology with us.

Upper case and lower case words

Posted By : Jeffrey of Chandler-Gilbert Community College on November 13, 2001

Follow us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Follow us on LinkedIn

Let Data Doctors be your personal IT department today


I read somewhere that when you are typing in word you can change from lower case to upper case by hitting a key (and not by going to format) change to lower or upper case etc.

thank you

sam spatafora

This question was answered on November 13, 2001. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

Thanks for your question Sam On your key board there is a key that'll let you type in all upper case words On the left side of your keyboard is a key that says Cap Lock Press this and your typing in upper case only Press it again and your typing in lower case only Now when your typing a letter or document you can press the shift key and capitalize the first letter of each sentence You'll want to hold this key down as you type the first letter of the word.

Good luck and I hope this helps

About the author

Posted by Jeffrey of Chandler-Gilbert Community College on November 13, 2001

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Contact or Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!