Visor Handspring error message workaround...
This question was answered on October 5, 2001. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.
Some Visor Handspring handheld devices may generate either of the following error messages: “The To Do item you are creating is in a category that is not currently displayed” or “Program Information: Record not on day”
In most cases, they disappear after the device beeps
You can correct this behavior by applying the following workaround:
1) Tap the 'Menu' button in Date Book;
2) Select 'To Do Preferences' from the 'Options' menu;
3) Select '1 Only' from the 'Priorities Displayed' menu;
4) Tap the 'Create Options' button;
5) Choose the 'Priority' menu;
6) Select any number other than 1 and tap OK twice.
About the author
Posted by Ken Colburn of Data Doctors on October 5, 2001