Get the make and model of the labtop.


I have a laptop without a floppy drive and I want to add a

floppy drive. Is there some type of adapter that I can buy

to plug into the parrell port to achieve this? If so do you

know where I could buy this external adapter?




This question was answered on September 9, 2002. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.


Get the make and model of the laptop computer and then go to their website Once you get to the website ask them about what floppy drive

can fit into the labtop.After you get the floppy drive ask about local vendors that supply your floppy drive for the labtop

You may end up having to get an external floppy from a secondary vendor

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Dan of Mesa Community College on September 9, 2002