How to get to visual effects?


My icons are missing or distorted, how can I restore them?


This question was answered on February 19, 2003. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

Go to start ,control panel, display,then click on the tab that says effect make sure all the boxes are check, then click disavle icons and then click apply

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by linda of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on February 19, 2003