I did not receive a win98 disk with computer. Need one for various operations. Do you have a substitute program which will access the registry in order to acquire a given program which will meet he needs of a missing disk which is called for qwery "Have Disk?"

Thank You!


This question was answered on April 8, 2003. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

You need to get the disk for the person that install the OS for you you can also try partintion magic or system works 2003.

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Gregory of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on April 8, 2003