MS Word


i want to check my spelling in MS Word but the bars across top are can i put them back.


This question was answered on April 19, 2003. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.


Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Gregory of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on April 19, 2003