COVID-19 UPDATE: How Data Doctors is preparing & responding. Learn more >

My keyboard port is corrupted as one of the broke some of the off the in it.It is connected to the mother Board.


My Keyboard port is corrupted as one of the kids broke some of the pins off in it. It is connected to the mother board. Other than replace the mother board, cant i reassign one the 9 pin ports to the keyboard? They make an adapter for it.




This question was answered on May 12, 2003. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

Well Sandi,you can use a USB port for the keyboard that your best shot, or you can to remove the ports but the way to got is USB

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Student of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on May 12, 2003