COVID-19 UPDATE: How Data Doctors is preparing & responding. Learn more >

How to get other sounds for your computer?


How can I get other sounds such as when I start up my computer or open a window. I'm tired of the ding, tah dah, and chime.


This question was answered on June 12, 2003. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

If your tired of that same sound you can change it All you have to do is click on start go to settings then control panel and click on sounds There it should give you other options.

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Student of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on June 12, 2003