When I try and run my Scan Disk I keep getting a pop up that says ...computer has restarted 10 times...another Windows program must be runing. I do not have any other program runing.It also happened when I tried to run the Disk Clean Up. Please help.
This question was answered on March 6, 2004. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.Try modifying the VirusScan scanning settings:
1. Start VirusScan (click Start, click All Programs, click McAfee, and then click VirusScan)
2. In the lower-left corner of the VirusScan window, click Pick a task
3. Click Change my VirusScan settings
4. Click Configure VShield background scanning
5. Click to clear the Enable Internet Filter check box
6. Click to clear the Enable Download and E-mail scanning check box
7. Click Apply Settings
8. Quit VirusScan
Need Help with this Issue?
We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!
Posted by Student of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on March 6, 2004