Where can I get a broken glass face on my palm 3x replaced?


This question was answered on August 22, 2003. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.

Well what you can do is give the manufacture's a call or go on the web and visit their website and ask them about a location where you can go and take your palm 3x, or you can ask them for a mailing address where you can send them the palm and they should fix that for you Carlos Millan Jr.

Need Help with this Issue?

We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!


Posted by Student of Katharine Gibbs School - New York on August 22, 2003