How do I get jdbgmgr.exe back onto my computer?
I DELETE MY C&D DRIVE WHEN I TOOK OUT JDBGMGR.EXE. HOW DO I GET IT BACK IN MY COMPUTER THAT'S GARY
This question was answered on October 20, 2003. Much of the information contained herein may have changed since posting.1) Click START - RUN, type MSCONFIG and hit ENTER
2) Click the Expand File.. button
3) In the "File to restore" field, type %WiDir%\SSTEM32\JDBGMGR.EXE and hit ENTER
4) In the RESTORE FROM field, type in the path to your WINDOWS CAB files This may vary from machine to machine It may be on a local drive, network drive, or CD-ROM
5) In the Save File in field, type in %WiDir%\SSTEM32.
6) Click OK and continue with the restore function
Need Help with this Issue?
We help people with technology! It's what we do.
Schedule an Appointment with a location for help!
Posted by Susan of Mesa Community College on October 20, 2003