Data Doctors Radio Program
CISPA Returns, Real Life Zombies, Intel TV & More
Some lawmakers have reintroduced the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA), a bill that would allow private companies to share a wide range of cyber threat information with U.S. government agencies. We'll tell you why is CISPA a bad law if it passes.
The first ever real life zombie attack unfolded on live TV. How could this attack have been avoided?
Intel is joining the world of cord cutters and will soon give you a way to watch TV on their TV.
Join us every Weekend as we discuss your computer questions. It's the Tech Show for Non-Tech People! You can post questions on Facebook .
Original Air Date: Feb 16, 2013
This Week's Links
- CISPA Is Back | What Are They Trying To Pass?
- Tell Your Representative No To CISPA
- Get The Mobile Version Of Foxit Reader
- Are Your Patches Up To Date?
- Zero Day Exploit Alert | Adobe Reader
- Surface Sells Out, Or Did They?
- How To Turn Off Android Auto Updates
- Apple iOS 6.1.1 Update For iPhone 4S
- Tempo Makes Your Calendar Smarter
- Intel TV Coming Soon
- They're Watching You | The Creepy Part Of Intel TV
- How To Make Mathematically Perfect Nacho
- Google Now | Siri Should Shake In Her Skirt
- Zombies Attack | We Interrupt This Broadcast
- Featured App - Flesky Allows Typing Without Looking
- Help | Sniffing Out Keyloggers
- Porn Is Bad For Your Smartphone