Data Doctors Radio Program
Likes Say Too Much, Java Safety, Hybrid HD & More
What you like on Facebook says a lot about you as a person. The posts you like publicly, give away so much about you that people can accurately determine your gender, political affiliation, if you're a smoker and more. We'll tell you how to protect your info.
Is it time to put Java back on your computer? We'll talk about the what it does, the safety of it, and why you shouldn't just jump back to Java.
When SMART status warns you that your hard drive is failing, there are a few things you need to do. We'll walk you through a few things that can save you data and speed up your computer.
Join us every Weekend as we discuss your computer questions. It's the Tech Show for Non-Tech People! You can post questions on Facebook .
Original Air Date: Mar 15, 2013
This Week's Links
- Facebook "Likes" Say A Lot About You | Too Much?
- Stop Spreading Misinformation | Don't Be A Copy Paste Zombie
- Is It Safe To Use Java | How To Disable It
- Augmented Reality Shopping Puts Furniture In Front Of You
- See Furniture Before You Buy It
- Win An iPad Mini On Facebook | Facebook Hoaxes Recycling
- Check Out Instagram Photos Of The Rich & Famous
- How To Check Your Internet Speeds
- DIY Apps For You DIY'ers
- More Of Us Have Cut The Cord
- The Benefits Of Twitter
- The Best Free Option For Document Conversion
- Microsoft Changing The Way It Handles Flash
- iPhone 5 Features You May Not Think About
- The Best Option For Hard Drive Replacement
- Bing Now | A New Project For Microsoft
- Find The Hopping Crowd Next Time You Go Out
- Buying A Better Web Address | Google May Open Up More
- Google Glass Banned
- Techcercise Gear | Where Tech Meets Workout
- Help | Is VPN The Safest Way To Go
- Video | How To Remotely Log Out Of Facebook
- Video | How To Remotely Log Out Of Gmail
- 5 Apps That Turn your Phone Into A Remote Control
- Video | Find Out How Many Background Processes Are Running